Special Sheep & Goat Replacement Sale
Saturday, March 24, 2018
125 head- yearling Dorp/Croix ewes exposed to Dorp/Croix bucks since December.
21 head- yearling Debouillet ewes
25 head- yearling Rambouillet ewes
40 pairs- 2 to 4 year old Rambouillet ewes & lambs (lambs will be marked)
60 head- coming yearling Dorp/Croix heavy bred to McDonald & Hodges Bucks
150 head- Dorp/Croix ewe lambs
160 head- black headed Dorper open ewe lambs they will be big and good
40 head- open white hair ewe lambs
40 head- black headed Dorper ewe lambs heavy bred to black headed buck
60 head- yearling White Dorper been with Wesley Glass bucks since Jan 6
40 head- white hair sheep ewe lambs to start lambing in March
25 head- registerable Royal White ewe lambs
60 head- mostly black headed Dorper cross ewe lambs exposed to black headed
bucks since October 15th
60 head- Dorp/Croix ewe lambs heavy bred to Royal White bucks
200 head- Choice open shorn yearling Rambouillet ewes ready to breed
50 head- high percentage White Dorper cross coming yearling ewes
Bucks & Billies
3 head-yearling Dorper Bucks
3 head- purebred Boer Billies
15 head- Royal White Bucks
6 head- Black headed Dorper Bucks
6 head- registered Royal White yearling bucks
3 head-6 month old Royal White bucks
7 head- Debouillet yearling bucks
10 head- big growthy Dorp/Croix bucks
100 head- open Boer cross yearling nannies
200 head- open Boer cross big nanny kids
Call for more information
Benny Cox 325.234.4277 Jody Frey 325.234.7895 Charley Christensen 325.234.4939
Producers Livestock Auction Radio Market Reports
Click on the Market Report Tab above to listen to our latest radio market reports!
We have moved the Fort Stockton Receiving Pens to:
Clay Williams 432-290-1272
52nd Lane Fort Stockton, Texas
4 miles North of I-10 off Hwy 1053
Turn right on Stone Road go to the second left which is 52nd Lane and follow the signs!
Receiving Cattle Wednesdays 8:30 AM
Truck leaves at 5:30 PM
PLAC NEWSLETTER JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018
Large volume attracts more buying power. The greatest concentration of sheep and goat buyers from all around the United States where competition establishes the goat, lamb, Mexico export sheep market, and domestic Ethnic market. Take advantage of Producers marketing services to assure yourself of getting full market value for your sheep and goats.
Our sheep and goat order buying division of Concho Livestock Company is buying livestock daily. For your private treaty sales or purchases call Benny Cox or David Quam at (325) 653-3371.
Producers Livestock Auction Company has been owned and operated by the Cargile family since 1954. Producers serves the stockmen of West Texas with a sheep and goat sale every Tuesday and a cattle sale every Thursday.
Our number one goal is to provide a market for true price discovery to determine the actual value of your livestock.
- Strong Financial Background--over 60 years under Cargile family ownership.
- Open 7 days a week - 24 hours a day -we're always here to receive and load livestock.
- We keep your livestock separate from others so that we can properly feed them in advance of the sale for the optimum fill and minimize shrink, even adding weight back to livestock that has been hauled long distances to the sale.
- Professional sorting of livestock, so we can sell them in uniform groups.
- Excellent feed & water and facilities, along with a full time feed crew.
- Regular sales, Special sales, & Private treaty sales, all available for customers convenience.
- Our employees work for us everyday and not just on sale days. Many of them have been with us for many years, giving a high level of expertise when it comes to handling your livestock.
We encourage you to call us for your marketing needs whether they are through the sale or private treaty. We do it all.
The Cargile Family