Special Cow Sale
Thursday, November 7th at 11:00 AM
In conjunction with our regular sale
20 head- 4 to 6 year old Black and Black Baldie cows heavy bred
10 pairs- young Black cows
7 pairs- mature Black cows
50 head- Black, Red, and Red Baldie cows calving now out of Hereford & Black bulls
40 head- young Black, Black Baldie & Angus plus heavy bred cows
35 pairs- mostly 5 & 6 year old Gert/Hereford cross cows running back with Hereford & Angus bulls
15 head- young Angus cows bred to Hereford bull
6 head- young Hereford cows bred to Angus bull
2 head- Red Angus bulls
2 head- coming two year old Black Angus bulls
2 head- coming two year old Angus bulls
1 head- coming two year old Charolais bull
For more information and to consign call:
Benny Cox 325.234.4277
Jody Frey 325.234.7895
Charley Christensen 325.234.4939
Private Treaty Sale
300 head- Dorper ewes. Nice set of bred ewes.
Give David Quam a call for more info at 325.656.8506
106 head- Yearling Dorp/Criox ewes exposed to Dorp/Criox bucks.
Call Benny Cox for more info at 325.234.4277
PLAC Newsletter Sept/Oct 2019
Producers Livestock Auction Radio Market Reports
Click on the Market Report Tab above to listen to our latest radio market reports!
Livestock Auction Barn Hand
Duties and Responsibilities are based on experience.
We are looking for energetic people who are eager to work with cattle, sheep & goats, get along with others, willing to learn new things, take instructions and carry them out. You must be able to work in all weather conditions. There is full and part time work available.
Please Contact Vernon Mansfield at
Producers Livestock Auction
1131 N. Bell St
San Angelo, Tx 76903
Phone # 325-653-3371
Cargile Cattle Company is looking to hire a Ranch Foreman/Hand. Must be willing to work in all aspects of ranching, have a strong work ethic, be reliable, works well with others and be willing to learn. Based out of San Angelo, TX
Please send resume to email@example.com
We have moved the Fort Stockton Receiving Pens to:
Clay Williams 432-290-1272
52nd Lane Fort Stockton, Texas
4 miles North of I-10 off Hwy 1053
Turn right on Stone Road go to the second left which is 52nd Lane and follow the signs!
Receiving Cattle Wednesdays 8:30 AM
Truck leaves at 5:30 PM
Large volume attracts more buying power. The greatest concentration of sheep and goat buyers from all around the United States where competition establishes the goat, lamb, Mexico export sheep market, and domestic Ethnic market. Take advantage of Producers marketing services to assure yourself of getting full market value for your sheep and goats.
Our sheep and goat order buying division of Concho Livestock Company is buying livestock daily. For your private treaty sales or purchases call Benny Cox or David Quam at (325) 653-3371.
Producers Livestock Auction Company has been owned and operated by the Cargile family since 1954. Producers serves the stockmen of West Texas with a sheep and goat sale every Tuesday and a cattle sale every Thursday.
Our number one goal is to provide a market for true price discovery to determine the actual value of your livestock.
- Strong Financial Background--over 65 years under Cargile family ownership.
- Open 7 days a week - 24 hours a day -we're always here to receive and load livestock.
- We keep your livestock separate from others so that we can properly feed them in advance of the sale for the optimum fill and minimize shrink, even adding weight back to livestock that has been hauled long distances to the sale.
- Professional sorting of livestock, so we can sell them in uniform groups.
- Excellent feed & water and facilities, along with a full time feed crew.
- Regular sales, Special sales, & Private treaty sales, all available for customers convenience.
- Our employees work for us everyday and not just on sale days. Many of them have been with us for many years, giving a high level of expertise when it comes to handling your livestock.
We encourage you to call us for your marketing needs whether they are through the sale or private treaty. We do it all.
The Cargile Family