Special Cow Sale
Thursday, October 7, 2021
24 head - fancy 7 year old Angus Gardiner breeding already 18 calves on the ground
30 head - 6 year old Angus running with Angus and Hereford bulls, some pairs and the rest will be pregnancy tested
65 head - high percentage 5L bloodline Red Angus heifers weaned 45 to 90 days vaccinated with two rounds IBR complex-Thrich-Vibrio-Lepto & calhood, very gentle
Livestock For Sale
150 head - Boer cross, Boer, and Spanish yearling nannies weighing approximately 60 pounds. Call David Quam 325.656.8506
50 head - white 3 year old Dorper bred ewes to lamb in November and have been pregnancy tested. See pictures below. Call David Quam 325.656.8506
60 head - yearling to 2 year old white Dorper ewes some with black head that are ready to breed. See pictures below. Call David Quam 325.656.8056
We are looking for energetic people who are eager to work with cattle, sheep & goats on Tuesday & Thursday. You must be able to work in all weather conditions. Part time day labor up to full time employment available.
To apply come in & talk to Charley Christensen or Andy Knight
1131 N Bell Street ~ San Angelo, TX
Producers Livestock Auction Radio Market Reports
Click on the Market Report Tab above to listen to our latest radio market reports!
We have moved the Fort Stockton Receiving Pens to:
Clayton Williams 432-290-1272
52nd Lane Fort Stockton, Texas
4 miles North of I-10 off Hwy 1053
Turn right on Stone Road go to the second left which is 52nd Lane and follow the signs!
Receiving Cattle Wednesdays 8:30 AM
Truck leaves at 5:30 PM
Livestock Auction Barn Hand
Duties and Responsibilities are based on experience.
We are looking for energetic people who are eager to work with cattle, sheep & goats, get along with others, willing to learn new things, take instructions and carry them out. You must be able to work in all weather conditions. There is full and part time work available.
Please Contact Andy Knight at
Producers Livestock Auction
1131 N. Bell St
San Angelo, Tx 76903
Phone # 325-653-3371
Large volume attracts more buying power. The greatest concentration of sheep and goat buyers from all around the United States where competition establishes the goat, lamb, Mexico export sheep market, and domestic Ethnic market. Take advantage of Producer's marketing services to assure yourself of getting full market value for your sheep and goats.
Our sheep and goat order buying division is buying livestock daily. For your private treaty sales or purchases call Benny Cox or David Quam at (325) 653-3371.
Producers Livestock Auction Company has been owned and operated by the Cargile family since 1954. Producers serves the stockmen of West Texas with a sheep and goat sale every Tuesday and a cattle sale every Thursday.
Our number one goal is to provide a market for true price discovery to determine the actual value of your livestock.
- Strong Financial Background--over 68 years under Cargile family ownership.
- Open 7 days a week - 24 hours a day -we're always here to receive and load livestock.
- We keep your livestock separate from others so that we can properly feed them in advance of the sale for the optimum fill and minimize shrink, even adding weight back to livestock that has been hauled long distances to the sale.
- Professional sorting of livestock, so we can sell them in uniform groups.
- Excellent feed & water and facilities, along with a full-time feed crew.
- Regular sales, Special sales, & Private treaty sales, all available for customers convenience.
- Our employees work for us everyday and not just on sale days. Many of them have been with us for many years, giving a high level of expertise when it comes to handling your livestock.
We encourage you to call us for your marketing needs whether they are through the sale or private treaty. We do it all.
The Cargile Family