5th Annual Special Sheep & Goat Replacement Sale
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Sale starts 10:00am
Replacement Quality Males and Females of all breeds of sheep and goats are welcome!This special event for the sheep and goat industry has been very well attended and successful the last four years. You MUST call to confirm your consignment for this sale. There must be at least 20 head of uniform females in any consignment. Taking consignments now.
For more info and to consign call:
Benny Cox 325.234.4277 or Jody Frey 325.234.7895
Charley Christensen 325.234.4939 or Office 325.653.3371
Buyers must pre-register by Friday, March 19, 2021
Please contact Mike Matthiesen at 325.653.3371 or email@example.com
300 heads- Dorp/Croix yearling ewes bred to White Dorp/Croix and Black headed rams a percentage will have lambs at side.
100 head- Black headed Dorper cross yearling ewes bred to White Dorp/Croix and Black headed rams a percentage will have lambs at side.
12 head-purebred White and Black headed Dorper rams.
3 head- purebred White Dorper rams.
Producers Livestock Auction Radio Market Reports
Click on the Market Report Tab above to listen to our latest radio market reports!
We have moved the Fort Stockton Receiving Pens to:
Clayton Williams 432-290-1272
52nd Lane Fort Stockton, Texas
4 miles North of I-10 off Hwy 1053
Turn right on Stone Road go to the second left which is 52nd Lane and follow the signs!
Receiving Cattle Wednesdays 8:30 AM
Truck leaves at 5:30 PM
Livestock Auction Barn Hand
Duties and Responsibilities are based on experience.
We are looking for energetic people who are eager to work with cattle, sheep & goats, get along with others, willing to learn new things, take instructions and carry them out. You must be able to work in all weather conditions. There is full and part time work available.
Please Contact Andy Knight at
Producers Livestock Auction
1131 N. Bell St
San Angelo, Tx 76903
Phone # 325-653-3371
Large volume attracts more buying power. The greatest concentration of sheep and goat buyers from all around the United States where competition establishes the goat, lamb, Mexico export sheep market, and domestic Ethnic market. Take advantage of Producer's marketing services to assure yourself of getting full market value for your sheep and goats.
Our sheep and goat order buying division is buying livestock daily. For your private treaty sales or purchases call Benny Cox or David Quam at (325) 653-3371.
Producers Livestock Auction Company has been owned and operated by the Cargile family since 1954. Producers serves the stockmen of West Texas with a sheep and goat sale every Tuesday and a cattle sale every Thursday.
Our number one goal is to provide a market for true price discovery to determine the actual value of your livestock.
- Strong Financial Background--over 68 years under Cargile family ownership.
- Open 7 days a week - 24 hours a day -we're always here to receive and load livestock.
- We keep your livestock separate from others so that we can properly feed them in advance of the sale for the optimum fill and minimize shrink, even adding weight back to livestock that has been hauled long distances to the sale.
- Professional sorting of livestock, so we can sell them in uniform groups.
- Excellent feed & water and facilities, along with a full-time feed crew.
- Regular sales, Special sales, & Private treaty sales, all available for customers convenience.
- Our employees work for us everyday and not just on sale days. Many of them have been with us for many years, giving a high level of expertise when it comes to handling your livestock.
We encourage you to call us for your marketing needs whether they are through the sale or private treaty. We do it all.
The Cargile Family